The 2021 Price List is now live!
Click on the icon at the right to open the pdf of our 2021 plant offerings. There are some new varieties for 2021, but many of the tried and true perennials you have come to appreciate from us are available again. We are still getting cancellations from our suppliers, so some things will be subject to availability!
WE ARE NOT ABLE TO SHIP PLANTS.
Availability may be limited on some varieties and prices are subject to change without notice. Plan to shop early for the best selection!
At Red Granite Farm we strive to bring you the highest quality of unique perennials for your Zone 5 or colder garden. With a wide variety of plants for shade, sun, and every situation in between, you are sure to find many plants you just have to have! We offer a wide variety of Iowa Natives, ornamental grasses, perennial vines and landscape shrubs for even the most novice of gardeners. We have an acre of on-site gardens to show you many of the plants that we sell in a real garden situation, and our knowledgeable staff can help you design and pair companion plants for your home garden or landscape. The ovals below will take you to the pictures and details of many of the plants we carry. As always, feel free to contact us with your plant questions!
For best results with new plantings, we recommend:
- Check your plants daily for water while they are still in their pots and for the first two weeks after planting.
- If soil is moist, wait a day and check again.
- If soil is dry, water until moist and check again the next day.
- The more foliage a plant has, the more water they will require. It is important to check newly planted shrubs daily.
- A thin layer of wood mulch will help with water retention. Just be careful not to smother the plant with it.
- Most perennials once established do not require fertilization, but plant food can be used according to the directions on the box.
- If you have questions about caring for a plant, we are available anytime via our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.